At Idea Studio Ltd, transparency and trust are top priority. So we publish here the Contract we make with our SEO clients.
CONTRACT FOR SEO SERVICES
Today, ……….. ., in the town of Plovdiv, between:
- …………., UIC ……….. , address ……………., represented by ………….. in his capacity of Manager, hereinafter called PRINCIPAL, from one side
- „Idea Studio” LTD, with head office in: the town of Plovdiv and registered office:
11 Kometa Str., with UIC: 160114568, represented by Borislav Arapchev, in his capacity of manager, hereinafter called CONTRACTOR, from the other side, the present Contract was conducted for the following:
- I. SUBJECT MATTER OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 1, par. 1. The PRINCIPAL assigns, and the CONTRACTOR accepts to take care of the optimization of the website: ………………………….. for the following words and phrases:
when searching in Google, by doing the following:
- 1. popularize the site through banners, text links, news and others – in accordance with the enclosed offer, an inseparable part of this contract;
- 2. perform a site-map, RSS feeds, submit and include the contents of the website in the marketing section and tools of Google and others;
- 3. improve the structure of the website in accordance to his judgment and to prepare a report for the performed improvements for a better SEO of the website;
- 4. to not use any harmful or dangerous techniques, not allowed by Google, which threaten the website from Google penalty.
Par. 2. The optimization of the website shall be coordinated between the parties via e-mail, and, if necessary, with a written appendix, which shall be signed and shall become an inseparable part of this Contract.
- TERM OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 2. The present Contract shall be valid for 6 (six) months from the date when it is signed by the parties.
Art. З, par. 1. For the implementation of the obligations under Art. 1, par. 1 of the present Contract, the PRINCIPAL shall be obliged to pay the CONTRACTOR a remuneration at the amount of ……………….. BGN final amount per month.
Par. 2. The payment of the remuneration under par. 1 of this article is done each month.
Par. З. For the implementation of the obligations under Art. 1, par. 1 of the present Contract, the PRINCIPAL shall be obliged to pay the CONTRACTOR the remuneration via the following bank account: ……………………………………….
- IV. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONTRACTOR
Art. 4. The CONTRACTOR shall have the right:
- 1. to be introduced by the PRINCIPAL with his/her requirements and views concerning the subject matter of the Contract, as the final decision for the optimization of the website shall be taken by the PRINCIPAL.
- 2. to receive information, necessary for the implementation of the subject matter of the Contract, following the conditions of confidentiality agreed upon in Art. 5, item 2;
- 3. to receive the remuneration agreed upon in Art. 3 of the present Contract and its possible additional written agreements within the appointed amount, terms and conditions.
Art. 5. The CONTRACTOR shall be obliged:
- 1. to accurately, diligently and timely implement the subject matter of the Contract with high quality, as described in detail in Art. 1 of the present Contract and its possible additional written agreements;
- 2. to not disclose or to allow the disclosure of information, or to make public any facts or circumstances, technological knowledge, know-how, etc., concerning the present Contract or payments on it, without the written consent of the PRINCIPAL.
- V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PRINCIPAL
Art. 6. The PRINICPAL shall have the right:
- 1. at any moment of the implementation of the Contract to perform control on its implementation without disturbing the independence of the CONTRACTOR;
- 2. to introduce the CONTRACTOR with his/her basic requirements and views on the subject matter of the Contract, described in detail in Art. 1 of the present Contract, as the final decision for optimization of the website shall be taken by the PRINCIPAL. The PRINICPAL shall also take the final decision about the way of implementation of the activities under Art. 1, par. 1 of the present Contract.
- 3. to receive a monthly report on the optimization of the website, subject matter of the present Contract, which concerns the particular temporary ranking of the website with respect to the key words.
Art. 7. The PRINCIPAL shall be obliged:
- 1. to supply the CONTRACTOR with the necessary information about the implementation of the agreement by presenting him/her all the data, pictures, graphic signs, models, etc., and to cooperate him/her.
- 2. to pay the CONTRACTOR the remuneration agreed upon in Art. 3 of the present Contract and its possible additional written agreements within the appointed amount, terms and conditions.
- TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 8. The present Contract shall be terminated:
- 1. by a mutual written agreement;
- 2. with a one-month preliminary notice, addressed to the opposite party;
- 3. unilaterally, by the PRINCIPAL, with a written preliminary notice for the termination in case that the CONTRACTOR does not fulfill his/her obligations within the terms appointed in this Contract.
- 4. unilaterally, by the CONTRACTOR with a written preliminary notice for the termination in case that the PRINCIPAL does not fulfil his/her obligations under Art. 7, item 2 of this Contract.
- ADDITIONAL REGULATIONS
Art. 9. Any changes of the present Contract shall be done only with an annex, signed by both parties, and it shall become an inseparable part of this Contract at the moment of its conclusion.
Art 10. In case of any dispute, it shall be settled in good will, and, if this happens to be impossible, this dispute shall be referred to the competent court.
Art. 11. Any copyrights or rights similar to them, arising from the implementation of the subject matter of the present Contract, shall be property of the PRINCIPAL, whose order is the subject matter of this Contract.
Art. 12. For any issues between the Parties unsettled in this Contract, the relevant civil law of the Republic of Bulgaria shall be applied.
THE PRESENT CONTRACT WAS DRAWN UP IN TWO IDENTICAL COPIES AND SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES, AS FOLLOWS: