In order to ensure maximum transparency and trust between Idea Studio Ltd. and our customers (current and future) we post below our Agreement for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of a web site.
* * *
FOR PROVIDING website SEO OPTIMIZATION SERVICES for GOOGLE
Today, …………………………… the parties
- 1. ……………………………………,
- 2. Idea Studio Ltd., 11 Kometa str., Plovdiv, Bulgaria, Company ID: 160 114 568, represented by Borislav Arapchev – Managing Director, hereinafter referred to as ASSIGNEE,
agree on the following:
I. SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
Art. 1. The ASSIGNOR assigns and the ASSIGNEE accepts to optimize the web-site …………. for ranking in Google for the following words and phrases:
by providing the following SEO optimization services:
1. to prepare a site-map, RSS feeds
2. to submit website content to Google marketing sections and tools and to Google partners;
3. to improve the structure of the website and report on the improvements in order to enhance the SEO optimization of the website;
The optimization of the website shall be agreed between the parties via telephone or email, and, if necessary, by a written annex signed by them, which becomes an integral part of this agreement.
II. TERM OF THE AGREEMENT
Art. 2. This agreement is concluded for a period of … (…) months starting from the date of its signing by the parties.
Art. 3. To fulfill the obligations under Art. 1 of this agreement, the ASSIGNOR shall pay the ASSIGNEE… per month.
The payment shall be made each month and is due within the 30-th day of the month to bank account: …………..
IV. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ASSIGNEE
Art. 4. The ASSIGNEE is entitled:
1. to be introduced by the ASSIGNOR with his requirements and views concerning the agreement, and the final decision for the optimization of the web-site is taken by the ASSIGNOR;
2. to obtain the information necessary for the performance of the subject of the agreement in compliance with the confidentiality requirements stipulated in Art. 5, item 2;
3. to receive the remuneration as stipulated in Art. 3 of this agreement and in any additional written agreements, as specified in the amount, terms and conditions.
Art. 5. The ASSIGNEE is obliged:
1. to perform accurately, conscientiously, timely and in good quality the activities described in Art. 1 of this agreement as well as in any additional written agreements;
2. not to disclose or allow the disclosure of information, or make public facts or circumstances, technological knowledge, know-how, etc., concerning this agreement or payments hereunder, without the expressed written permission of the ASSIGNOR. This obligation remains in force after the expiry of the agreement.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ASSIGNOR
Art. 6. The ASSIGNOR is entitled:
1. to supervise the implementation of the activities described in Art. 1 of this agreement at any stage, without interfering in the autonomy of the ASSIGNEE;
2. to present to the ASSIGNEE the basic requirements and views concerning the subject of the agreement as specified in Art. 1; the final decision for the implementation of the activities under Art. 1 is taken by the ASSIGNOR.
Art. 7. The ASSIGNOR is obliged:
1. to provide the information necessary for the performance of the subject of the agreement: data, images, logos, patterns, texts, etc.;
2. to pay the ASSIGNEE the remuneration as stipulated in Art. 3 of this agreement and in any additional written agreements, as specified in the amount, terms and conditions.
Art. 8. This agreement shall be terminated:
1. by mutual written consent;
2. with a month’s written notice to the other party;
3. unilaterally by the ASSIGNOR with a written notice of termination in case the ASSIGNEE fails to fulfill his obligations within the term given in this agreement;
4. unilaterally by the ASSIGNEE with a written notice of termination in case the ASSIGNOR fails to fulfill his obligations under Art. 7, item 2 of this agreement.
VII. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
Art. 9. Amendments to this agreement shall be made only with a signed bilateral annex, which at the time of signing becomes an integral part of the agreement.
Art. 10. In case of a dispute the parties shall solve it in a spirit of good will, and when this proves impossible, the dispute shall be brought before the appropriate court.
Art. 11. Any copyrights and other related rights which may arise in the process of implementation of the subject of this agreement shall be considered property of the ASSIGNOR.
Art. 12. For any other possible issues not stipulated in this agreement the relevant civil legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall be applied.
This AGREEMENT is elaborated in two uniform copies and signed by each party as follows:
ASSIGNOR: ………………………… ASSIGNEE: ………………………………..